Saturday, June 21, 2014

Updating webistes and social networks.

Finishing up some commission work today. Took a moment to play a League of Legends match. Deviating from the topic of todays post, I have to say I love this game. Adding Riot Games ------------------>
to my list of studios I want to apply at in the near future.




Anyway, back to topic

Updating my website because it is serious time I start applying to places. I've seen a few listings I like and a few I love.
<-------------------------------------------- Ubisoft has a position I'd love out in Milan Italy. Beautiful country, work I'd love. No brainer right? Well I wish it was that simple. I know I can do whatever work they'd need me to but there is some fear on a personal level I guess. Not sure if its the idea of hitting my goals or moving suddenly.




That aside updates to the website are flowing smoothly actually. Ran into some coding problems. Facebooks iframe code and my website merge flawlessly but the twitter and pinterest code disappears after updating. So until i can get with my portfolios customer service to find a work around going to add a few different elements to spark interest till I can finally add work. Updating deviant to provide a better showcase as i roll out assets for sale. And polishing up the facebookpage to look more professional.

Thats all for today. Going to sit back send some emails and droll over some vfx breakdowns on cgmeetup.com

Night everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment